Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hello hello. Th useless freak is back here to blog again . Told you i couldnt use the computer . I'm still grounded like no one's business . Nevermind . I'm getting used to my life already . Saddening lah .

Monday
MAXMAXMAX :D:D LOL . I mean DJ max :D Dont think wrong uh -.- . Very troubled over parents . They are holding me so tight they are soon gonna strangle me ): So bad de lah . Hais . Now i can only use computer from Fri-Sun . With limited time somemore . Hate this life lah seriously . I alive and dead like no difference one .

Went to school at 8plus . Ohya . On sunday i watched the Moonlight Resonance . AHHHHH . So nice can ! I nearly cried siol ! LOL . Actually i did cried -.- . Reached school and psp-ed . Then EL was first . Darryle is really come out from IMH de okay . Then maths next . My maths common test scored 34/40. Very not good right? I could have score a 36. Just because 0x8=8 . I'm so pro you know -.- ... Its a mean question . If i scored that , i would have gotten 36. Sigh. Wasted lah . Recess next . See chuanzhen , charlotte , yolande , mingquan challenging each other in DJ max . LOL . Then headed for Geog lesson . Cher never come , Mr chong took over . Was doing those notes and hearing music ;X . Then went for lit . Romeo and Juliet ! :D:D We watch th show damn funny . Its th "IN" romeo and juliet . LOLOL ! Damn funny lah ! HAHAH . Juliet's mum is like oh so sexy man ! :D

Then went for CDT . And lunch . And science class . I failed science badly . Yeah indeed . -.- ... 11.5/40. What a great mark . I hate th Mrs Guan . Some stupid relief teacher for my class . She thinks she so great a chem cher issit . She keep saying BPS sucks and she very good . If she's very good , MOE wont post her to BPS . Use her pig brain lah . -.- ?! I may be stupid , but i not stupid until simple understanding also dont know okay !? -.- . Rubbish lah she -.- . Hate her to th fucking core .

Went for dance after that . Finished at 4plus . I fucking waited for my dad for 1 and th half hours . -.- ?! That's freaking freaking long . I could have taken a nap you know . Rubbish rubbish . By th time he came , it was nearing tuition time already . So he drove me straight to tuition . I felt damn warm . Urgh . Max came after that . And then joshua . Both max and i were in uniform . LOL . Then after tuition , joshua tried to sneak out again . alamak . LOL .

Went back home and did usual stuffs . Sigh . My life seriously sucks ..... ._. ...

Tuesday
Went to school as usual . Walked up to hall , wanna sit down , suddenly ryan passed by me and then mumbled idk what thing -.- . First was PE . Sian lah , my whole shoe kena MUD . Mygod . Stupid field . Reminds me of WGPS . hahaha . Miss that school really alot bodoh . Went to chinese lesson . Finished up my compo and maths homework . Then slacked . Headed to maths class after that . Cher teach th stuffs i already learnt -.- . So i just relaxed ;X . Recess after that . Charlotte and me battled in DJ max . LOL . Charlotte wanna win back all her wins . LOLOL . In th end she did won back all her wins . BUT , i lost to her afew thousands only lor !?!?! Roars . Then darryle came from donno where see me play . KUKU ! He go gehkiang ! Want beat charlotte in HAMSIN . So i let him lor . -.- . THEN , he lost to charlotte super alot of 10k . -.- .

Went to science class . Zzz . Art next . Continued to draw my merlion and cut it out . LOL . Went to Media Studies after that . I did nothing . Darryle keep disturbing me lah aiyo ! -.- . Tsk , thro markers , pull my hairband , then throw idk what thing lah ! ROAR . Smack your ass man . And , chuanzhen short he dont want admit . Compare height with me when im sitting down . HE CUTE HOR !? LOLOL . When home and had maths tuition . Then bathed . Then watched tv and went out to play with RANDY TH CUTEEEEE !

I downloaded all th Moonlight Resonance songs already ! YAHHOOOOOO :D:D:D Thanks mummy for helping me with it :D LOLOL :D:D

Wednesday ; Today
Went to school . Saw randy ! He's out for a morning walk . HAHAHA . SO CUTEEEEE !!! I wanna bring him to school can !? xD Then reached school . I was hearing my ipod mah . But i put in my pocket . And idk how he know . Might be my psp mah . Then he was like : IPOD ! O.o . LMAO . Then i smiled back at him then psp-ed . Suddenly he came and : Wah , shanette very pro lah . Since when de ah ! Wah . So pro lah ! Clap hand clap hand -.- ?! Kukumalu . What's wrong with him . He's being sacarstic . Very evil leh he -.- .

Then went for Chinese lesson . Cher never come so went to CR 1 . Dint do th work given ;X . I was hearing songs and doing my maths homework . LOL :D Then headed for history lesson . Tsk . I failed also . 4.5/25 . Yeah , i can become world's record already i know . LOL . I'm so poor thing lah . Sigh . That's why i say im useless . I'm just a useless piece of shit . -.- ...

Went to EL . I got 19/30 . Acceptable lah . Darryle thought i got 13/30 and was jumping with joy . Cause he got 14.5/30 . LOL . half mark then he passed already . Sadded . He open his eyes bigger and saw my marks , then he was : OH MAN ! LOL .. I know i rock :D Yeah as if -.- .. Recess time . Bought burger . :D And they psp-ed again . Alamak . Madness man . DNT for th rest of th periods . 4 periods . ohmygod . So tiring .. I kinda hate dnt now ):

Went for FT period . Last period . Slacked . Then went home . Bathed and everything , then i took a nap . Slept till 5.40 liddat . Woke up and went to tuition . I was th last to reach this time . Great lah . LOL . Max damn funny bodoh . Kept debating with cher one . LOLOL . Magenta is pink colour , light magenta is light pink colour , cyan is blue colour , light cyan is light blue colour . LOLOL ! Cher say no max say yes . Apa ! LOL . I say not funny , you were there you'll laugh . HAHAHAH :D:D

Went home , then dj max-ed . I got 10,000 combo . Gah , i broke . Wth lah . I also donno when i broke de . Qi si wo . LOL . Nevermind . shall try again next time . Alright . I've got no time already ! BYEBYEBYE !!! Hope you'll look forward to my next post :D:D