Thursday, March 05, 2009

Talk to me.

Aloha . I'm back with a new skin(: . I dont really like navi skins lah. But, all my previous post all no title ;x . I'm not used to using titles. But i'll start from this post onwards :D . I try not to post so long lah . -.- . Cause remember, i've got a time limit. Sigh.

Woke up. Some stupid fly kept knocking on my window or curtains. I cannot sleep. Irritating. Then went to school. No one there, at all. Zzz. I wanna fall asleep already. My eyes halfway close already. Roar. First lesson was Science somemore. I wanna sleep you know. Zz. But that cher, keep catching people. Stupid one she. Next was English. Never do anything lah. I hate Darryle. (: Lol. Maths was th last lesson of the day. Haha. Then went for Recess. Then, CCA period. Went to change into PE and went to Dance Studio. Waited for everyone to come. I saw one girl who looked very familiar to me. Just cannot figure who is she. Then cher said her name. Vanessa. Lol. Idk who she lah. LOL.

After that actually afternoon got dance practise. But i dint go. Zzz. Cause i don't wanna go. Just so boring. But next Mon and thurs need go i think. Haiyo. Went home after that lor. Ate and slept. LOL. I just bathed finished. And i just woke up too duh. LOL. Mummy's flying to india tonight. Okay, byebye! :D