Friday, March 06, 2009

I LOVE TODAY! (:

WHAT A FUN TODAY CAN! Finally i found school was fun. FOR TH VERY FIRST TIMEEEEEE IN BPS. Hahahah! :D:D

Woke up. TH STUPID FLY IS STILL AT MY CURTAIN THERE. OMG. I feel like killing it can! Damn it lah. Its been there for like 3days. Everytime at th very same time it will make me wake up. Sorry, i veryvery scared of those bigbig insects. Wtf lah. -.-. Eff off eff off -.-. So prepared my stuffs in my brother room. LOL. I brought my things to his room to prepare. Yucks, prepare infront of that fly. He might be inside peeping me change clothes. YUCKS. Fly also so pervertic. Situpid. LOL.

Reached school. Why everytime i reach school i'll see chuanzhen one. LOL. Then i sat there like a stone. People started coming in as time passes. Went for Geography class. And i got back my results for it. 17/30. Quite good le lah, compared to last year. Last year was like F9 you know. LOL. But it was one more mark and i could get a B. Sigh. Poor marks just flew away liddat.

Then headed to English class. Very bored lah. -.-. History next. Also bored bored bored. Cher was telling us about a story. Say donno what a girl call Janice stead with a boy call Benjamin. Then say what Benjamin held Janice too tight. Blahblah. She last sentence said : Benjamin is such a lousy boyfriend. LOLOL! BENJAMIN IS SUCH A LOUSY BOYFRIEND. LOL? My benjamin will be a nice boyfriend if he finds a girl. Hahaha! :D

Recess already, eat and went up for Chinese lesson. Abit of laughter and boredom was alot. -.-. Reading was th last period of the day. Went behind to sit with Meiyi. Swapped places with Ryan. Hahaha :D. Then went to Ceramics. :D It was kinda fun lah. My hand so dirty lor. LOL. I had so much fun. I finally got to talk to most of th classmates in my class. And really is talk :D. Happy happy. After ceramics went to get greentea. I was seriously damn thirsty. Saw th Scouts boys doing pushups. Poor thing. Darryle and Leonard inside. I think they gotta do 200pushups. THATS SERIOUSLY ALOT OKAY. Darryle darryle darryle. You die better lah :D LOLOL.

Went home after that. Joked with my dad in the car. Funny bodoh he. Was talking bout running stuffs. Then i rmbed i wanted to jog. So when reach home i called Fion. Gahs, she told me i have gotta go punggol there. Wahhhh, not i dont want. Is my dad dont allow. Planning to have fun with them this weekend. I hope she can lah. Roar. Cannot i go jio benben out :D. HAHAHA :D. Miss him to the maxmaxmax! I saw Randy in my house you know!~~!! Marcus and Lester also in my house. -.-. Then i carried Randy awhile and went into my room. When talking to Fion, Marcus came in with Randy. Haha. So i let him play in my room lor. NAUGHTY MAN HE. GO BITE MY SOFT TOYS! Then stil squeeze through one hole just to get out of my bed. He wanna go down bite things already. LOL. Then he go bite my slippers. SO NAUGHTY CAN! LOLOLOL! Returned the dog to marcus. And now computer-ing. WAHAHAH. Computer is not locked! So happy. What a super nice day today is man. I love today. 6.3.09 :D:D:D:D! BYEBYE:D:D!