Friday, March 06, 2009

I'm just so bored.

Entertain me lah someone. Nowadays alot of old friends have been contacting me and vice versa. Its a great thing. I finally can get in touch with those whom i've never contacted for a long time (:. Alot of boys have starting to like girls already hor. All ask for my opinion ;x. LOL. I'm not some expert you know. Hahaha. And also, quite alot of boys are taller than me now already. LOLOL. Last time i'm taller than alotalot of people. Now i seem to become, so short. Compared to those people lah. Now even girls are getting around the same height as me already.

Actually, quite happy you know. LOL. Now people wont call me tall freako already. They cannot call me shortie also. -.-. Cause obviously i'm not short. Maybe they may be taller than me. Is cause they tall and not i'm short. Use their pigu think also can think okay! :D Blahblahblah. I'm so bored. ): Entertain me can somebody! Andandand, why am i getting so little tags nowadays? Now my blog is alive again lehs! I dint mia my blog man! PEOPLE! TAG ME! I wont eat you up you know. You have no idea how kind i am lehs! (:

Gahs. I'm so boooooooooooooooooooored! ):!!! No people to entertain me. Urgh. People, call me can anot! ): I wanna chat lehs. Roars. Ask me for my home number, then you can call mah. Doesnt mean i no handphone means i'm really uncontactable mah. Roar. Kukumalu de lehs. Heheh. Alright lah. I think i post too much your eyes will pop de(:. I shall be a very kind soul and stop posting now. Must tag okay! :D:D