Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm tired of everything.

Heylo. I'm back home already. And i'm very tired. I just wanna faster post this finish and curl up in my comfy blankets. Haha.

I used the psp yesterday & halfway through, the internet was disconnected. And idk what happened. And i also dont bother what happened and just went to bed Wow, so many ands. Haha. Woke up the same time as always, prepared & i thought i lost my thumbdrive, only to realise that it was already in my bag. Haha. I went to make a bread for myself to eat. Seriously hungry. This few days i'm abit nuts. After so long of not having breakfast early in the weekday morning, i finally did today. LOL.

Reached school. First period was History. Tsk, i dont like the teacher. I felt so sleepy. I wanted to fall asleep already. But the teacher keeps catching people until everytime my head drops on the table, i would get a shock out of myself. -.-. Went for English. Completed my Situational Writing and went for recess. Drank Milo and psped. Then went for Geography lessons. Yawnnnnnnn... Literature lesson was the second last lesson. We changed teacher. Ohmygod lah. This teacher is so damn cute! He is called MrLeo! Haha!! All Leos are cute lah. (: My other MrLeo(P5 maths teacher), he also super duper cute! Speaking bout him, i miss him so much. I hope he hasnt change school. This year teacher's day i go find him <3.

Okay, back to the current MrLeo. (: He is so so so cute lah!!! Hahah! He wanna get angry, also kept smiling behind. SO CUTEEE!! :D:D I dint sleep in his class, thats for sure. Next lesson was Chinese. My hell. -.-. Teacher let us watch some stupid video. Idk what it was. Cause i was busy sleeping away. Sleeping so soundly that i dint even hear the bell. Until i heard thse chair noises, then i know class was over.

Ft period was next. Blahblahblah. Talking bout ClassTee. They talk so long until now also havent come out with the classtee. Holy. Nevermind. Its not my business anyway. Haha. (: Alright. I shall end this post already. I wanna go buy something and get back to my sleep. Goodnights(I know its the afternoon, dont worry. Haha!)! :D