Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mood not so good nowadays.

Fuck you. -'-

Woke up, and prepared for school. Went down and asked mummy to help me write excuse letter so that i can skip PE. My legs&arms still hurts. If i still do PE, i think i have to go see doctor already. Then stupid brother wasted my time. His stupid robot head suddenly fell into pieces. And missed his schoolbus. And mummy had to fetch him. -.-. Stupid.

Reached school. Then Jazreel came & returned my PSP. OH MY DARLING!! :D:D Had normal lessons. First was Chinese. Boring. Did compo. Yeah, my handwriting even uglier than ugly. I had problems writing man. My arms need go cut away liao. LOLOLOL. Then it was PE. I did nothing. Recess was after that. Then Science lesson. Cher show us some gross picture. That one in the newspaper one. Some pole poked through him that one. Freaking gross lah! I even told my mum never to show me that crazy picture again. I kept falling asleep lah. Ohmygod. Science sucks bigtime. Then it was Maths. Blahblah. My maths is deproving. I very scared i fail maths now. ._.

Lunch next. Stupid sia. Recess was 2hours ago. Then lunch again. Seriously wasting our time only lor. I want to go home early can. English was after lunch. We were doing situational writing. Er, like complaint letters or compliment letters etc. Then cher was telling her story bout the airplane what thing. Yeah. It reminded me of the guy in australia.

Wah he damn good lah he. Last day in australia, everyone took morning flight. Only my family took the night flight. Cause morning flight not enough seats. Then at night, when we reached the airport, we saw this Hongyi or Hong something guy with his mum. In our tour group de lah. He was supposed to be in the morning flight. Then the mother slowly explain. Wahhhhhh! From economy class to Business class as a compensation. Plus he got to go to some 5star/6star/7star hotels for dinner and lunch for free before going back to SG! OMGGGGG. SO SHUANG LAH CAN!!! I also want lor. Haha. I MISS AUSTRALIAAAAAA!!!!

Last period was History. The cher damn wtf lah. -.-. First impression of her is, BOOOO! -.-. Her name is Mrs Muthu. HAHAHA. Whoops. HAHAHAHAHAH! WHOOOPS. :P I realised all my indian teachers all have a very very beautiful round body shape. EVERY TEACHER. LOL. First one is MdmGeetha, P5 WoodgrovePrimary. Second one is MissLatha, Sec1 YuyingSecondary. Third one is MsJay, Ex Tuition Teacher. And now the fourth one, MrsMuthu, Sec2 BishanParkSecondary. LOLOLOL!! They look all alike. Except this muthu looks the most horrible. :X Whoops again :P

Went home. On the car got scolded b my dad. Zzz. Cause today i got tuition at idk what time. Then my school timetable change. And i didnt notice there was also a time change. My tuition starts right after my school ends last time. Now changed already. My dad kept scolding me for not planning my time. WALAO EH. I DONT HAVE A PHONE LEH! Even if i wanna plan, ALSO CANNOT PLAN MA. I wanna tell the tuition teacher today cannot have tuition, also cannot. Cause i dont remember her number. Zzz. I keep getting scolded for nothing. Drives me mad lah.

Reached home, on the tv. Watched MTV. Then the first song i heard was The Climb - Miley Cyrus. SHE ROCKS. LOL. I love that song. Then i on it louder and louder and LOUDER. My crazy father tell me it was too loud. So i off it one volume softer. Then he showed me some fuck face, and said: Eh, liddat not loud meh? WTF. I off everything. -.-. Make me burst lah he. Zzz. Whatever.

Bathed and used computer. Now already 4.55pm. Wah. Time so fast lah.. I'm gonna sleep soon. LOL.. In 8hours time. Oh, actually still got alot of time. HAHAHA. :D I'm getting so irritated by those stupid Msn viruses. GOT CURE ANOT SIAH. I got delete those people already. But then new people come in. Walao!? WHY PEOPLE SO STUPID. -.-.

Shall stop posting now. In case your eyes drop out, you blame me, i die. LOL! Byebye!