Monday, March 23, 2009






YOU HAVE GOT TO OPEN THIS MSN PICTURES. HAVE GOT TO!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU DO! ITS A MUST!!!!!! URGH. This fucking bitch makes me mad. She is some stupid person i knew in audition. Actually i dont know if its the truth. Thats what she claims. -.-. I think since last year, she keep telling me to send her MY picture to her & PUT it in HER msn dp and say thats her cause she say WE look alike. SO FUCK LAH? And she says that she was 17 last time. Now change to 15 years old. How great. I dint know time could be rewinded one. -'- Then keep asking me for emoticons. She just fucking behaves like a 7year old kid. Bullshit. Then now she me some japanese doll and she says thats her. Wah, SO PRETTY SIOL. Yah, her. INDEEEEEEED. !?!!? How childish can she be. Chan Pei Xuan. What a major sore loser.

FYI: THAT FUCKING PIG STANDS FOR THE LETTER "K".