Monday, March 23, 2009

Joseph Adam Jonas is my love.

Today's not my day.
Just let me sit one side and emo.

Heylo. Watched CampRock yesterday night. JoeJonas. I love him alot alot. Wahaha. After the show went online as usual. This time i talked to someone I've not been talking to for months. LOL! His conversation just popped out. His name is, BrendonChua. (: LOL. Yeah, talked to him for awhile only. Then went to bed around 1plus. Ohmymy. I had a nightmare... Ohmygod. Scary scary. It stunned me for like hours seriously. And idk why.

Woke up at 7. I saw the clock, still early. So i went back to lalaland. Then maid woke me up at 7.30. (: Prepared and went to school. For the whole day my head only contained two things. I'm totally sure i wasnt concentrating in school. Those two things were, Guitar & the nightmare. When i reached the hall. Charlotte went abit crazy crazy one. Haha. Timetable changed. So had Maths for the first period. Boring.. Recess was after that. English was after that. Ohya, Darryle cut a seriously retarded hairstyle. Art was next & Media studies. Then went for CDT and lunch. And Science was the last period. Nothing particular happened. Just plain boring.

I wanted to die in school you know. I dont know why. I just wanted to die. I kept wanting to go home. I thought of the nightmare until my head wanna die. ._. I got a headache after that. Yeah, and i stomachache. Urgh. Also, i think my elbows or my arms got problem. Everytime i move, i feel a sharp pain. Ohmygod. What's wrong with me lah.

Anw, I've got no more Tuition. I meant for Science&History&Geog. The stupidest subjects of all. Yeah, i'm happy. I hope i can have guitar lessons. Yeappp, i'm gonna dscuss with my parents tonight. I must learn guitar!!! Ehem, first time i so interested in something. My parents should support me right? (:

Alright, i wanna go and bathe already. I stink like a idk what animal is that. Whatever, byeee (: