Sunday, March 22, 2009

School reopens tomorrow.


SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. Its stupid. Why are the holidays so short. Urgh. Helllllllll. Helllllllllllllllllll. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

I went for supper yesterday night. Ohmymama. SUPPER IN MY CURRENT WEIGHT?!?!?!!? I'm hopeless.... Around 10plus somemore. Urgh. I'm putting on weight every single second. Gonecase, hopeless. ._. HOPELESS YOU KNOW!!! And i woke up this morning, seeing meesiam on the table. That's my breakfast. AHHHHHHH. So dead. Obviously, i ate it. LOL. Then watched tv tv tv. Bathed before noon and tv tv tv again. (:

I've changed new link. Yeppppp. I hope i'm not gonna change again. Ever. I really hope. My link always cannot last for more than 3months. Or less than that. And my previous link broke the record. (: 6months. This time, i want myself NOT to change link till this blog goes dead. HAHAHA! :D And, thanks to Sihuijiejie. I gave her ALOT of choices. And she picked it for me. I also like it, so i changed it. But, i feel like i've copied her. Wtf. -.-. Nono, its like i've copied alot of people. Blahblah. Meimei lah. Say alot of people have this kind of link.. Aiyoh. Nevermind nevermind. I'll use this link even if its not IN anymore. That time, my blog link would be special. :D I dont know when that day would come though.

I'm bored i'm bored i'm bored. School is tomorrow. I think i've repeated it twice. This is the second time lah. Maybe my post title counts too? Third time, then (: URGH! SCHOOL SUCKS!! I did not do Elearning. Urgh. I forgot my password. I seriously pray that my name wont appear on screen tomorrow! PLEASE! I hope that Yolande recieve my email and post the project in Moodle. I HOPEEEEEEEEE!! I'm doing so many last minute stuffs. Urgh. I'm going haywired..

Might head down to Amk later to get some stuffs. I wanna get new clothes! Its been such a long time since i bought new clothes. 2months? Or something liddat. Idk lah. Blahs ): Byebye!