Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love is like a battlefield.

I miss you when I don't even know you.

Hi I'm here. Was actually thinking of not posting. But i wanna use the computer. I've got lots to rant today. Yeah. I'm not feeling very good. Having alot of roller coaster feelings.

Woke up at 10.30 today. Ate breakfast and slacked. Watched "The Seventh Day" on channel 55. Yeah, it was really nice. Haha. I cried. Don't ask why. I'm abit insane today. Anyway its about a pair of couple. (: Show finished at 12 plus nearing to 1. Went to bathe and went for lunch. Went to Sheraton Towers. The food there was super seafood. Gosh. Haha. Ate, and then desert. Yummy.

Was talking with my parents about my reward for my GREAT results after so many freaking years. Obviously, i wanted my phone back. But i couldnt say it. Cause even before my exams, they already said if i got great results i couldnt get my phone back. I also remembered i wrote it in my blog. Sad right. Yeah. And when i told my mum i wanted the laptop, she just told me i don't have discpline and just rejected me indirectly. Felt so sad la. Whether its good reult or not, life's still the same.

Then i suggested to go Courts. Cause i wanted to hint to my dad i wanted to go check out those Vaio Laptops. He said no. And just headed home straight. And told me my reward, he choose. I think he's gonna get my a camera. Hais. I don't want a camera. Urgh. I know its in my wishlist. But its the second thing. Not the first. -.-.. Nevermind. I've got nothing to say. Not important anymore. And i wont care already.

Reached home, i wanted to scream my hearts out. Urgh. Mother was fixing my internet. Now only my brother's laptop can use. The rest of the computers cannot use. So frustrated. Sigh. So just played my psp for awhile. And then started to watch "13 going on 30". Its a very nice show. Its ending soon. Yeah very nice. I cried abit again. What the heck. Something's not right with me today. But its happy ending! I'm happy.

I passed by the Church today again when going to the hotel. Yeah. I tried looking for him again. He not there ah. Actually today also can go church. But my maid is not at home. I wont wanna go alone yeah. Tell you something. I'm missing him. And he is someone i dont even know. I DONT EVEN KNOW. I only know he stays near me. That's stupid. I don't understand what kind weird feeling is this. -.-.. Lol. Hope he turns up next saturday. (:

Tomorrow's school again. Yeah. I hope time just goes 5 times faster.