Sunday, April 05, 2009

Aint his smile beautiful?

I don't wanna post yesterday. Roar. Suddenly just wanna have long holidays. I also know it wont happened. Being stupid. Then chatted with winnie awhile. Talktalktalk. I dint know time passed so fast. She told me the guy dint turn up yesterday maybe because they switched him to sunday's mass. Zzz. I asked her if it was only for this week or carry on this way. She told me only this week. Cause this week is Palm's weekend or idk something liddat la. I hope so uh. Was supposed to call Jianann. But dint. -.-. Zzz. Cause nowadays i dont wanna hang on the phone. It makes my ears burn. Unless im super bored. Aiya. Sorry uh.

Woke up this morning. 10plus or 10 i guess. Ate pancake. Ohya, i slimmed down 1.5kg siol. -.-. I think is the weighing machine got problem :X LOL! Then slack slack slack. I have no idea whether Yolande and Charlotte coming to my house anot. I also donno how to contact them. So just waited. Till 12 already, they dint come. I was expecting that too though. Haha. Watched tv and went to bathe. Then now blogging. Lol. My life very boring hor. -.-.

Tomorrow's school again. Gonna have tests everywhere. Zzz. Tuesday got 2tests. Havent revise. DNT i havent do the sketchup. I also dont know when must hand up. I wanna ask people i also dont know ask who. Sometimes i really feel useless la. -.-. Gosh, i dont give a damn la. I have got to pass my up coming tests. If not i'll die. LOL. Byebye. I'm starting to give up my blog. My tags are like, wtf. -.-. Useless owner, useless blog.