Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm no fool, you fucking big liar.

I've got enough of nonsense already. What the fuck. To think that i'm so fucking stupid. 17thJANUARY2009? What the fuck? Then stead with me on 080209?! WHAT THE FUCK. Yeah, good thing i'm smart. It was like over in a week. Ever since the day i knew you, i already knew youre no good person. Zzz. Almost 25ex? Eh fuck la. I'm not some fucking toy for you to play with okay. Broke with you like nearly a year ago. Then you this fucking guy went into my fucking life again within an hour. YOU FUCKING TOLD ME WHAT FROM LAST YEAR DINT EVEN HAD A GIRLFRIEND? You think i even believed you? I can tell you so fucking honestly, NO!

I dont write this post cause i still like you or what so ever. I dint even liked you AT ALL. I'm only angry BOUT myself for being such a fucking fool. You're also trying to play my best friend? Who do you think you are? Some kind of superstar? You asshole, you better fuck off and stop playing we girl's heart. Think we're dumb? Better think twice. Think your honey words can make a girl fall super in love with you? It just gives us the creeps. Maybe I did fell into your fucking trap. I also blame myself for being so stupid. But if you're ever accepted, I'm sure you're just a toy to them.

You told me not to talk to your ex? What? Scared i found out something again issit? That episode was the fakest of all. I knew you were down there sighing relief cause i just closed one eye to it. Told me you know how to play some stupid instruments? I dint managed to write about what happened in OUR so called fucking episode of """""LOVE""""" because i was somehow being watched. You got my fucking phone confiscated till now. ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. And i also dont know why the fucking hell i even believed you, really. YOU KEEP GETTING ME INTO DEEP SHIT. The first time was like that too. You made my phone confiscated for 5months!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG THAT IS!?

Man i hate you. I was even feeling guilty of dumping you on Valentine's Day. What nonsense. You're just cowdung la. Your current girlfriend, She's stupid. Grow up la, C. I wish i could write your fucking name in my blog, so big i could make people hate you. But bang, I'm not as evil as you. Pathetic fucking loser. I've learnt not to fall for honey words. I've learnt not to mix with online friends. I've learnt to resist temptations. I've learnt to HATE YOU FOR LIFE. I BETTER NOT SEE YOU IN MY NEXT LIFE, EVEN.