Monday, April 13, 2009

Blahblah. What a tired day.

I went to church yesterday. And he dint turn up again. I guess next week or next next week or next next next week then he'll turn up. Y'all know what i mean? No more high hopes, that's what i mean. (:

I was so tired yesterday, i talked to Klaryce jie halfway on MSN, i just knocked out. HAH.. I wanted to wake up at 7 today. But woke up at 7.30 in the end. I am just too tired. My bed is just so comfy la. Haha! On the way to school, i heard some news on radio, Mr Lee Guan Yew said: Mastering English Is Essential In Order To Achieve Success In Singapore. ENGLISH~ YEAH! English ROCKS. Unlike Chinese. Like some weird drawings liddat. My chinese now i think worst than those angmoh chinese. Alamak. How shameful. BLAH, like i give a really big damn. Haha.

Reached school as usual. And classes as usual. Science teacher dint come to school today. Our relief teacher is the funny PE teacher, MrTan. SEE, SAME SURNAME AS ME. Can be my father. :D HAHA! Joking joking. He passed by me, and said: Do you have a brother? In sec3? I looked at him, very blur. LOL! I told him i dont have one. He told me there was one guy in Sec3 that looks like me. I was like, O.O... Then i like stun awhile. He suddenly looked at me again and said: Don't worry, He's handsome! LOLOL!!! Means, I also handsome la? HAHAHAHAH! I really wonder how many people on earth look like me. -.-... Last time in woodgrove, someone said i had a elder sister. -.-. LOL!

Normal lessons again blahblahblah. Last lesson was Literature. I wanted to watch the movie la. Dead Poets Society. If i'm not wrong la. I watched 5minutes of it, and went off to lalaland already. The girl infront of me kept turning her head, make me also must turn my head. Cause i was lying on my table. Alamak. So went to sleep la. Woke up at the right time. GREAT, school's out! :D Quickly rushed out of class and down the stairs. Walked out the canteen and i saw ChuanZhen in his BasketBall shirt. LOL. I wanted to call him, but i was too tired to. Haha! Then i think i accidentally bumped into this Indian girl. Bloody hell la she. I dint see her. If i had seen her, i would have said sorry. But the first thing that came out of her mouth was, WALAO EH. -.-. Shout so loud machiam i deaf liddat. Jibai la. You fucking black, simi walao eh. Hokien very good siboh. -'-. Changed my mind, say sorry to her for what fuck sia. -.-. CHAODA LANG(It means BurntPerson. :D Cause she is so black she became burnt. Cause sun too hot. LOLOL!!!).

Now blogging. Hehehe. I thought the computer was offed. But, YAY! I'm so lucky. HAHA. So happy la. :D I can go play my level 13 maple account already. HAHAHA!! I shall go and bathe now. SAYONARA~