Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WOODGROVEEEEE!! ):

Heylo! Yesterday chatted with CHARMAINE KUM. Walao, evil devil. HAHA! I miss her so much. Yesterday was the longest chat i had with her after such a long time. Hohoho. I miss WoodgrovePrimary so much. Those times we fight. Those times we play catching(LOL). Those times we copied each others work. HAHAH! Ohgosh. I just miss them so much. I never took a class photo with them at all... Cause last time no phone ma. Still so young.. When oh when can i meet those peeps again.. Sigh. Old friends are always the best-est.

I wanna see Charmaine, Crystal, Nathalie, Jiale, Choolin, DENNIS(HAHA), Quanen, Weijian, Alyssa, Jeffery, SEBASTIAN(PERVERT!), Jonathan(I wonder has he grown. :P). I WANNA SEE THEMMMMMM!!!!! I wanna see youyouyou. Ahhhhh. Seriously miss them like hell la. I also dont know what to say. I think earliest i can meet them, JUNE..... Gosh, thats so long. All so busy. Exams also around the corner already.

HOPE TO SEE YOU PEEPS SOOOOON!!

P/s : I will post later again.
Pp/s : If the computer is on.
Ppp/s : LALALA. Wish me goodluck.
Pppp/s : BYEBYE!
(Learnt from one post of Charmaine`s. HAHAHA!)


------------------------------------------

OKAY. I AM BACK HOME. Now is 4.05pm. BLAH. Qi si o la. I don't want to post already. I came back home, my mother's conversation popped out. Ask me why she cannot see my blog. So heng that i locked it just in time. PHEWPHEWPHEW.... And now, i've got to change my link again. TSK. VERY SORRY. I love my previous link so much la. Now cannot use already. URGH. How i sometimes wished my mother don't know anything bout blogs la. Now i've got to tell the whole world that i've change my bloglink. Maybe some don't even remember my preious link.(BLAHBLAH-NESS)SOMEMORE. I feel so awful. ITS LIKE I'VE COPIED CRYSTAL'S LINK.( Not CrystalLai.) SORRY... I cannot think of anything.

ITS SO TORTURING. AHHHHHH!!! .____. Nevermind. PLEASE RELINK!!! Or just know that this is my new link and my old link is BLAHBLAH-NESS ._. So pathetic. Change change change. Hate it la. Then my brother another idiot. ZZ! He kept down there ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong. SIMI!!!!! I so pekchek la today. Zzz.. I don't have the house keys. Its with my maid. THEN SHE GO SEE THAT JOY FATTY. ZZZ. Keep seeing her for what fuck. Very nice to see her face meh. I see until so SICK la. ._. Stupid. Lucky she not renewing her contract. PHEW. -.-....

I think i better go off now. Really no mood to post. ZZZ. And i'm gonna change my skin soon. This thingy skin, idk how to change the width of the posts. Its like so short la. ._. Make my posts look so long when it is not :X And, i'm thinking of going back to my old kind of typing post. LOL. Not in paragraphs. In Sentences. IDK LA.

BYEBYEBYEBYE.