Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I wanna go catch a movie(S)! LOL.

HELLO IDIOTS. I'm here to blog again. Got loads of things to say. I don't know where to start. AH! I know. I shall start from my dream. Gosh la. Haha! :D

So, guess who i dreamt of. (: ITS DENNIS YEO JIE RONG. LOLOLOL!! I think too much of memories flashing through my mind. Me and him = ArchEnemies. HAHA! I'm kidding la. I doubt he remembers me anyway. My dream ws that we became freaking close friends it freaked me out. LOL. Even closer than P4 times. Scary. Haha! But nothing close to ehem ehem. LMAO. Wanna see him soon! ( Though i don't know when. -.-... )

School was still normal. Had Science test. Gosh, i fail already la. 2pages totally blank. AHHHH... I'm so dead. Geography test gotten back. I failed by half a mark. How saddening la. Nevermind, i'll work harder. History test is coming up next wednesday. AHHHH. Tomorrow is Dance test. GODGODGOD. Had assembly. Freaking long la. School was supposed to end at 2.15pm. But it ended at 2.40pm. BLAH!!! So irritating la.

Just now was jogging halfway and i fell down. OUCH? PAIN MUCH? -.-. Then rested awhile. Don't want to jog already. I scared fall down again. Then did situps. Tomorrow is my napfa test FYI. I cmi already. ): My standing broad jump. AHHHH. After situps, practised funk jazz with my maid. SHE DID CHICKEN DANCE VERSION OF MY FUNK JAZZ DANCE. LOLOLOL!!!! I cannot stop laughing. HAHAHA.

I'm planning my weekend already. Since I cannot meet Charmaine, i asked Crystal out. But she totally hates JonasBrothers ): So cannot ask her out. I asked Peiyee out. She havent give me a reply. I think i'm gonna ask Annabelle soon. I've got to get everything planned out by tomorrow!!! If not my mother will kill me. I plan to watch finish all the shows stated in my wishlist. I REALLY DO. Exams are so near i can hardly go out over the next few weeks. I have to get everything done by this and next week! I HAVE TO!

Alright, now where shall i continue my post with.. Oh ya! The dance test tomorrow! I HAVENT YET PRACTISE. Ohmygod. I'm so dead. I seriously don't remember the steps. HOW! -.-... Blahblah. Hope the teacher won't come tomorrow :X & I just read through charmaine's past. LOL! No la, i only read the 2007 post. The Latern Festival post. Cause that post sure got my name :X LOL! YEAH, HAVE. SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME. HAHAHAH! But, she spelled my name as SHANETTETANSETENG. Holycow. Sure is spelling mistake la. HAHA! :D

Think i'm done here. BYE!!