Thursday, April 16, 2009

Very stressed out.

Hate myself la aiyo. -.-. Shall talk more later.

School was kinda fun today. Normal lessons. Cca period practise dance. But very rojak cause teacher did not turn up. LOLOL. Then watched previous SYF modern dances. Watched Cedar Girls, Temasek, Changkat Changi( Whatever la. Donno how to spell.), Tanjong Katong Girls, National Junior College. Wanted to watch Deyi. But the disk got problem. Cannot open. Temasek one was freaking cool! Abit of techno techno song inside. HAHAH! So cool!

Went opposite school with Jazreel after school. Bought bubbletea and sweetcorn. :D Was chatting with Jazreel. (: I have a nice time yo. Returned back to school, and saw Yolande with my psp. LOL. She told me she wanted to kill time. Haha!! Then slacked at foyer there. Then went up to hall for Napfa test.

Then Jazreel and Nathalie and Yolande were like jumping over the string at the hall door there. They jump jump jump, Yolande's last jump was like batman,superman. LOL!!! So funny laaaaaa!! LOL.. But she got hurt. Cause she fell down BADLY. Not so badly la, but i think she hurt her bones. Awww...

Did those five stations. Mr Tan was our Teacher In Charge. Everyone was happy. Haha. Joke teacher. LOL. Did pullups first. They all so pro la. So scary, i no confidence. Then did Standing Broad Jump. God.... I very lousy. Then Sit&Reach. Best i did was this. -.-. Then situp. Then shuttle run.

I have to admit la. I'm no sports person. Sigh. All those swimming i did last time, all those running i did last time, all those sporty things i did last time, all gone to waste.. Haiyo. I became shit already. My stamina like damn low la.

Pull Up : 7
Standing Broad Jump : 145
Sit&Reach : 57
Sit Up : 30
Shuttle Run : 12.4

Sigh. This is the suckiest results I've got in all those years. Though my pullup improved. Last year i did 1! -.-. And my Sit&reach. The rest leh? Kns. -.-. Hais. Nevermind la. I don't care already. Tomorrow's 2.4. I know i'll sure fail. Now i totally have no confidence at all.. Yeah. Just now reached home wanted to go stadium jog. But then suddenly like drizzling. So went back home and went to jog on top my threadmill. Yeah, i use the time there and gage, i fail ding le. Haiyo. Nevermind la. I'm just so odd la.

Seriously, my class very good leh. Even the biggest size person is like so much stronger than me la. I meant, much more better than me. Haiyo. I SUCK LIKE SHIT LA. I cannot find ONEEEEE positive thing of myself. I've got no looks, my size is like cowdung, my character idk. I doubt is good anyway. SIGH... I suck la. Very zibei you know. Walao. Then now i've got pimples. The worst thing in my life. I hate pimples. I don't know what to do. I think because nowadays i sweat too much. What the hell. When i don't sweat, i've got no pimples, but i cannot slim down. When i sweat, i've got pimples, but i slim down. I've got to sacrifice one thing. What la. So evil la.. ):

And my eyebags. So big i don't even dare to take photo of myself. Only certain angles i take cannot see. And my pictures also don't look like me. Some people even think i editted it what the hell. I only put in words and adjust lightings only what. HAIYO. I AM SO UGLY. I AM THE UGLIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.. ):

Tomorrow cannot go out already. I don't want. I no mood to. I think Sunday then i go out. I want to go out.. ):