Friday, April 17, 2009

I feel I'm getting very racist nowadays. Its not my fault.

Hellooooooooo. I'm backbackback to posting. I saw Darryle opposite school today. :D School was perfectly alright today, except very tired. Did 2.4 early in the morning, and guess what? I passed. 16.35minutes. :D I'm happy enough though i still know my timing sucks. I'll promise to do better next time round. Then went to Science class. Kinda boring. Recess was next. I rushed to buy my drink. Dying of thirst. Then all those normal lessons blahblahblah, i shan't elaborate further.

Reading was the last period. I hate Fridays. I get helll every time we're going home. Stupid. The teacher is also another hell. Blahblah. SHE IS DAMN THE STUPID & UNREASONABLE. (Black person.) School ended at 1.15 supposingly. But she let us off at 1.30. Stupid la. Though it's only 15minutes, its still minutes right?! -.-.

Went back home and do usual stuffs. Watch HSM3~~ So nice, i'm lovin it~ :D Watch watch watch till 5pm. Ate dinner and went to SPC buy one kinder bueno and come back home. Winnie wanna wait for Joy to come out. Haha, saw marcus first. With randy. Dropped so much hair. But can see it's growing back. Joy said i slimmed down. SO REAL. -.-. More like i've put on weight la. Chatted chatted chatted, playplayplay with Randy.

Then this fucking black neighbour of mine scolded Joy. He scolded Joy for letting Randy run up and down up and down the road, then his black dog become so aggresive it might just run out of the house and his fucking black house's gate is not locked. And say's marcus sister keep falling down cause of running up and down with the dog. AND says that if we wanna walk the dog, dont walk pass his house. He this idiot was actually talking bout my maid cause she was the one who started the up and down thing.

Excuse me, first things first. Is it our problem that the dog will run away and in the first place you dint lock up your gate? No right? Second thing, do you own the road? Has the road got your name down there? No right? Third, the girl fall down, is it any of your business? No right? Fourth, do you have any rights to reprimand an innocent maid? NO RIGHT?!?!?! SO WHY START SCOLDING IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE.

If you're so scared that your dog will run away, then you should lock your idiot black gate. And who do the hell do you think you are? You scold we must listen to you issit? You president meh? Your house very big ah? Your dog very big ah? We pass by your house got wrong issit? You don't like people pass by your house go find one deserted island and live there la! Or if you're rich enough go find one place and shoo everyone away and have the whole place to yourself la!? Its our dog, its our feet. We wanna walk pass your house, none of your business. We wanna run the dog up and down, its none of your business. You think she's a maid you can scold issit? Can bully issit? What the hell. You human she also human. Got difference meh? Have la, we can see the maids at night, but if you're on the streets walking, i don't think i can see you la. Camouflage with the dark dark sky. (: Its not my eye cock, is you too black. :D

Cannot stand this kind of people. Idiotic people. Now back to me. I'M SO UGLY!!!!!! ): My teeth, i need braces. I don't want!!! AHHHHH. Tsk, why can't i just have one natural loook that is AT LEAST average looking la.. I'm way below average la. So sad leh!! ): I wanna change hairstyle. Any suggestions? Haha. I'm gonna take care of my face, i dont care.. Fion haven't tell me whether she can go out anot!!!! I need an answer!! AHHHHH!!! ):