Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yeah, life sucks.

Heyo. I slept at 2plus yesterday night. Blahblah. Jiejie la. LOL. But she still slept later than me. Haha. Spammed abit of morning call for Klaryce to wake up. She too pig le. Haha. Meet her at 12 for breakfast/lunch. Idk la. Haha. Chatted with her. Very nice to talk to her you know! Haha!! :D Then went for dance. Very nice la. How i wished whole week also got dance. Then good le la. I managed to catch up already. The dance i not so toot toot le. (:

Not going anywhere tonight, tomorrow, the day after and the day after. Blahblah. I give up already. Dont call me out already. I don't want go out already. No one is free. And when you're free, i'm not. I don't want to think so much fuck already. I dont care. I deleted my wishlist. No more. I dont wanna watch anything already. Lets just stay at home and rot like fuck. Byebye. As for computer, i dont think i'll be using it often now. Study la. Whatever la. Life is like that. It just goes on and on and on and on like no one's business la. Zzzzz... So lets follow the stupid routine.