Thursday, April 23, 2009

The funniest show. :D


Heya. Yesterday went to Hougang. Ate western food. There were freaking so many boys there. All HIHS one. They kept staring at me. Yeah, i wore tight fitting shirt yesterday. So maybe i too fat, they down there critisizing me. -.-... Then finished eating went arcade play awhile. The DDR NO MORE!!!!! D: Left the 5button one. ._. I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT IDIOTIC THINGY THING THONG.. ._. They changed the DDR machine with parapara. Alamak.

So played 2games i think. Then i went off already. Stupid la. Lol. Reached home, my restaurant city was still running. LOLOL. The waitress and the cooks were all so tired :X Haha. Watched Bring It On. :D After that went up to jog. Very slow motion i tell you. My knee behind so pain if i run too fast. Zzz. So idiotic.

Today reached school and normal lessons. Art lesson teacher said my house like mansion. LOLOLOL. Then everyone was like, you live where? where is your house? i wanna go your house leh! ._. Shen jing bing. LOL. My house not big okay.

Cca period had dance test. I just passed. Indeed i'm the most IMPERFECT person on earth. Tsk. Just hate the way i do things sometimes. Whatever. I don't wanna post anymore. Fyi, might be changing to wordpress. Dont relink if you don't want. (: