Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nostalgia.

I'm starting to detest my blog more and more. Just now went and read my previous posts. Like all so, childish? ._. Even till now. Ohmygod lah. So childish can. I promise from now on, i'll try to be more mature than before. -.-. The way i talk, its like i'm some primary school kid. Tsk.

----------------------------------------------

Okay, I wanna dye my hair. Now. I don't know what colour i want. Nono. I know what colour i want. Its just that i don't know what's it called. I cannot wait till 1st June. Till i get to see Annabelle Chua baby. :D

Now still doing E-learning. I left with English. Its a situational writing. Yeah, i'm totally not concentrating, at all. I've been staring at the question since 8am. Till now, i have no clue how to write it. No one can help me either. I think if i were back in yuying, there would currently be chaos over the phone right now.

Yeah, missing the old times again. Good times... Bad times... All also have. Sigh.