Friday, April 10, 2009

Lalala :D

2nd Post of the day. :D

Haha. Cause i'm just dead bored. Just passed by Crystal Lai's blog again. (Cause i passed by yesterday, so i said AGAIN. LOL:D) Guess what, shes cute. :D LOLOL! Good thing she dint forget me. Wahaha! And also, some conversation just popped up out of nowhere. And so, this is my reply to you:

Make Love Not War Because Condoms Are Cheaper Than Bombs says:
*hey whatever u post
*it doesn't bothers me


So my reply to you is: I dint even said it bothers you right? And which hell post are you talking about? I dont think i've mentioned you in any of my posts. (: No Make Love Not War Because Condoms Are Cheaper Than Bombs are written in my previous posts.

I'm bored. I wanna go out watch movie. ): Klaryce is now more into studying. Yeah, exams are round the corner once again. I just dont understand life. -.-. It just sucks. Its just one whole stupid cycle that repeats over and over again till you're dead. Don't you think its stupid? IT IS. You've got to agree with me. :D Haha! And and, people complain that my posts are wordy(Shows face to AnnabelleChua -.o). Indeed it is. PEOPLE YOU DO READ MY BLOG SOMETIMES, DO YOU? Gah, i don't really care though. Haha. I feel much better writing everything out. Be it stupid, lame, interesting, etc. Haha! :D

I'M HAVING DANCE TOMORROW! So happy. How i wished everyday also got dance. Change all my classes in school to dance. Wah, fun :D Its only like an hour plus. So short la. Haha. Okayokay. This post is seriously random. Nevermind. I wanna make it longer. But i just cannot think of anything else to write. BLAH. I shall be off now, IN CASE, someone says my blog is too wordy again. WAHAHA, (LOOKS AT ANNABELLE CHUA AGAIN WITH A BIG GRIN :D)